Thursday, December 19, 2013

Tramapoline

WIP for the day. I've been using a super quick sketch and flat layer masks to quickly build up and section off drawings lately. It's a fairly straight-forward process to recreate. I'm getting quicker with it, but it is still slower than just painting on a single layer.

I recently got a new webcam, and the first thing I did with it was record and then playback on high speed how I look using the computer. I never realized, but I have a lot of weird postures and gestures. This pose with the hand crossed over, holding onto one shoulder is how I frequently sit. I don't cross my legs however, but I figured it looks more appropriate considering the angle. This is still a WIP and needs to be cleaned up and colored some more.


No comments:

Post a Comment