Monday, September 30, 2013

Female Granok "Medic" WIP2

I had a little bit of time tonight to work on my Granok piece. I was pretty lost from my earlier sketch, and couldn't really figure out what piece was what, and so I just went for armor asymmetry. I didn't clean the lines up much, just gave them a bit of cleaning and then applied some flat colors. I started with some really odd colors. I started with sky blue, the current orange, lime green and a rosy purple. I've been a little sleep deprived all day... feeling a bit like I'm stuck on a wall. Anyways.. I got the colors a little more in line. I'll see what I can do with this later. I don't care too much about the ugly lines, as I'll probably paint over them.
(the two color choices I've left off with for the Female Granok "Medic" fanart piece) 


No comments:

Post a Comment